Re: The best Healey (My two cents)

To: Daniel1312@aol.com, Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: The best Healey (My two cents)
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 21:42:02 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-11-22 16:31:01 EST, Daniel1312 writes:

<< I think you misunderstand me.  I thought the concours people in the USA
were GREAT both as people and the way they approach concours.

 In England the concours folk are very aloof and do not readily mix with
people that modify cars, or race them - hence the oil and water.  It is over
here in the UK that I would like to see things change,at least based on my
experience.

 I have NO problem however, with any concours people.  While I do not
understand the way English concours people think or act I do respect what they
help to achieve.

 I hope this clears things up.

Greetings Daniel & List.
As usual, I did indeed misunderstand .  I should have known better having met
you at Encounter.  My sincere apologies.

george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj USA