Re: Travel through NY City

To: mgrazian@ltcm.com, Vllas@aol.com
Subject: Re: Travel through NY City
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Mon, 23 Nov 1998 21:18:34 EST
Cc: pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-11-23 15:31:35 EST, mgrazian@ltcm.com writes:

<<
 I would have to agree with alex.  GWB if you're not going during rush hour.
But
 if you are, then take the tappan zee.  The difference in traffic is
incredible.

I respectively think you guys are nuts.  I take the GWB everyday to work.
Traffic, road rage, traffic, the Bronx, traffic...Tappan Zee, Less traffic,
actually shorter by about 8 miles, etc.  But hey, whats life without a little
adventure.
PS:  If you decide to take the GWB, remember to turn your car phone off so as
not to have it pirated from the airwaves.

george