Re: Travel through NY City

To: pauld@ekpc.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Travel through NY City
From: Daniel1312@aol.com
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 1998 16:20:46 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 23/11/1998  8:07:33PM,  pauld@ekpc.com writes:

<<   I guess it will depend on how adventurous I
 feel.

Paul,

Go for the adventure and remember, If I can: drive in a 'new' country, on the
wrong side of the road, in a car with the steering wheel on the wrong side of
car AND no straight stick not to mention a foot pedal for a handbrake
(parking), from Philedelphia airport to Carlise, PA you can do it.  Of course
I did almost end up on the expressway to Atlantic city but on the other hand I
went over a lot of nice bridges, some more than others.  I would recommend the
Ben Franklin as being a nice bridge.  I'm sure this will be a big help?

Daniel 1312