Re: Front Suspension Update (clarlification)

To: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Front Suspension Update (clarlification)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 1998 09:02:36 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Something is clearly binding with a bit of load on it.

Did you grease all the bushings? It could possibly make sense if the
trunnion pins (under load) couldn't rotate in the bush. the only movement
you'd get would be bush deformation.

When the car is off the ground, the side loads on the pin/bush would be
zero and the pin would rotate in the bush.

This is just a guess, but it is all I could come up with on the spot. I'll
think about it some more when I'm done here.

Mike