Re: Vizard's book

To: "Geoff Branch" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: Re: Vizard's book
From: Martyn Ridley <ridleymj@bis.on.ca>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 21:22:37 -0500
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
At 03:52 PM 29-11-98 -0500, you wrote:
>Hello all:  I keep hearing about Vizard's book "Tuning BL's A Series
>Engines".   I have tried all the searches on the net and several friends who
>are book dealers, but have come up empty handed.  Seems to be out of print
>and so far none of the used dealers have one.  Anyone got one for sale??
>
>Geoff Branch

BUY THE BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

You might want to try BMC in Smithville ON << http://www.bmc.on.ca >> as
CDN dollar is in your favour.  Also Try Mr. Mini in Stoney Creek 905
664-4067 (sorry I have an old card, no web site or 800#).  CDN$ is about
.65 US.

I also like Haynes SU carb book, but then, I'm using SUs.

Cheers,
Martyn
It's the going, not the getting there, that's good.
         (Harry Chapin - Greyhound)