Sprite for sale

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Sprite for sale
From: VaN8v@aol.com
Date: Mon, 30 Nov 1998 13:27:12 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
For those who are interested:

I am trying to sell my 67 Sprite.  It has a little rust, needs a new top and
interior work, and it runs very well.  I've had a ball with it, but doe to
unforeseeable circumstances, I have to sell it.  I'm only asking what I have
into it, $2500.

As for its history, I bought it from a man who had it sitting for a year, and
he bought it from a man who had it sitting in a garage for 9 years.  We did a
lot of flushing systems and general de-gunking, so it's good to go.  It also
had a number of new gaskets and TLC items.

I would really like the car to go someone who really appreciates it rather
than some kid who would trash it.  She's a great car and a real find, I think.

Email me back if you are interested...
Sondra Sondregger
1967 Austin Healey Sprite  "Chitty"