Re: Travel through NY City

To: <Ajhsys@aol.com>, <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Travel through NY City
From: "Guy" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 23:13:51 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Daniel,
Last year I drove to Carlisle, its only 50 miles from here. Expected to meet
loads of our spridget friends from "across the pond" but although I drove
around in the sunshine all day I didn't meet a single one. Eventually
decided that all the talk about Sprite Rush was just a virtual event.  Don't
believe they really exist !! <gg>
Guy