RE: Paint for Steel Wheels

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Paint for Steel Wheels
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 04 Dec 1998 10:30:39 +0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks to everyone on the list that gave input to my question about what
kind of paint to use on my Bugeye steel wheels.  As usual, I'll probably
turn to Moss for their silver wheel paint.  I used the Sprite Green
paint they sell on the engine with satisfactory results(smoothcase
tranny too).  This was my first choice anyway.  Just needed reassurance
from the synergistic brain power of the List.  You guys nerver fail to
come up with options I would never have thought of.
        Mike Maclean-60 Sprite