Re: Perfect day

To: spritenut@Exit109.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Perfect day
From: JustBrits@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 19:37:55 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/4/98 5:07:29 PM Central Standard Time,
spritenut@Exit109.com writes:

Dear Poor Frank:

<<  Today was too nice to go to work so I stayed home
and did some Sprite mechanical catch up work >>

About time!!!

<<and then drove both Sprites all over the place.>>

Cool!! <jealous G>

<< I replaced the master brake cyl in PIECES and now it stops. >>

uh, huh.

<< I drove ole yellow all over around the beach towns just watching
the girls in shorts roller blade down the boardwalk.
 Like I said last night, it is August at the Jersey shore! >>

Yep, now we are ALL jealous!!!! <G>

<< Then NO BRAKES!! I blew out a caliper coming over the bridge.>>

GOT EXACTLY WHAT YOU PAID FOR, HUH?????<g>

<< Fortunatly I picked up a NOS set out at Carlisle last Spring
and just changed it when I got home. >>

Neat.

<<Drove around some more, washed the Sprites,
 fixed the pedal pads AGAIN!!! Am I the only one having problems with
 pedal pads? >>

Nope, applies to MGs & AHs !!!
(to the geru - DOUBLE FACED TAPE <g><g>)

<<Fixed my speedo FINALLY!! >>

About da*n time!!!! Slackard <G><G>!!!!!

<<and mowed the grass (for the last time AGAIN) >>

BET NOT!!!!! Here in Chi its 66 degrees with lite mist.
Really helps the da*n stuff GROW !!!!!

<< Don't tell me it's December even though I did have
to duck under the Santa Claus flag. >>

Yep, hate to tell ya - it are!!  BUT, keep in mind the
Easter Bunny flags will be out shortly !!

<<And what about the scantly clad girls on the beach? >>

        WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF FOR AN 'OF' SUCH
AS YOURSELF (&moi) !!!!! [insert major <G> here] !!!!

            Ed

PS:  Enquiring minds REALLY need to know:
                        HOW SCANTY ????