Perfect Day

To: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Perfect Day
From: "Daryl and Jennifer May" <mayfam@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 1998 21:27:24 -0800
Cc: <marc.l.schoen@boeing.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Bugeye started without a snort, and didn't even need time to warm up.
Halfway down the street, the autumn leaves drifting, I noticed that the
weather was nevertheless a balmy 82 degrees.

Just as I was about to pass a Porsche broken down at the lights, which was
a block after I noticed a Corvette had collided with a Mercedes 450SL, a
scantily clad girl beckoned me to give her a ride.  I passed her up in
favor of a totally nude 19 year old young lady who was waving to me fifty
yards down the road.  She jumped in the car and said she would hand me a
wrench anytime in return for a drive in the country.

Every traffic light came up green, but if they had been red, no matter, the
brakes would have worked.  A cop tried to pull me over but couldn't catch
up.  I shifted into third and proceeded down the road.

Soon after, a country inn appeared ahead.  The young lady and I pulled into
the parking lot.  Even before we could get out of the car, the receptionist
ran out to tell us that we had won their 25th anniversary door prize: two
free nights with dinner and champagne, and free dinner on the patio
overlooking the beach.  As publicity for the country inn, the press
photographers took pictures of me and my Bugeye.

My wife read the paper, and admired the Bugeye (for the first time).
Unfortunately she also noticed a pair of nude female legs draped over the
nice Datsun 5-speed all-syncromesh, reliable transmission.  She cut up the
paper, and sent the Bugeye to the junkyard who crushed it before I got
there in my Chevette, which broke down six times on my way to try to
recover the Bugeye.  A cop pulled me over for doing 75 mph in the Chevette
though I was actually doing 35 mph in a 40 mph zone.  While talking to the
cop, a rabid dog ran out of a house and bit me on each leg.  The owner
rushed out and sued me for enraging the dog.  The cop said he would fine me
whether or not I survived.  A Porsche drove by, and the owner and his 17
year old scantily clad nymphomaniac lady friend laughed at me.

Boy, was that a day of wild surprises!  But the biggest surpise awaited me
when I got home.  Will write more later.

Daryl