Re: Radiator Stuff

To: "Paul A Asgeirsson" <pasgeirsson@juno.com>
Subject: Re: Radiator Stuff
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 9 Dec 1998 09:19:04 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
I think every deficiency in the Spridget is due to cost as much as anything.
The original Sprite came in only £5 over the original estimate so some
corners had to have been cut. Every new part for the car was built to a
price or at least as close to a price as they could get. It's only due to
the plethora of well tested stuff from the parts bin that the cars were as
good and as reliable as they were.

At least they did not use the gravity flow system (no water pump) that they
used on a Morris that I had. The Morris did need much since the max
horsepower was about 7.5 reached at 1400 RPM with a top speed of 33.2 MPH
reached after 1/4 hour of pedal to the metal. But it was fun.

Larry