Brake Line Update

To: "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Brake Line Update
From: "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@msn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:31:37 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Spent about 4 hours tonight and got all of the lines installed. The left
rear fit perfect but the right rear needed a small amount of tweaking.

The long line from the 4-way to the flex in the rear was a real bitch. From
my experience I could recommend all of the lines except this one. It would
have been easier to make it myself. At least 3.5 of the 4 hours was spent on
this one line.

I will buy from Classic Tube again only if I can specify exactly which lines
I want.

I must have paid at least $100 for lines that I don't need.

Larry Miller