Re: Off Subject, Rotary...how about MOTORCYCLE?

To: ric_bergstrom@juno.com
Subject: Re: Off Subject, Rotary...how about MOTORCYCLE?
From: Scott & Glenda Meyers <autox@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:04:02 -0700
Cc: JZIMMERM@exch.co.albemarle.va.us, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net

************************ BIG POINT HERE **************************

> -Probably have to slip the clutch to get it moving...torque does not
> really come in until 4000rpm.  But the clutch should take it as you can
> get a drag bike/Formula USA 10 plate clutch for it.

No useable torque until 4000rpm puts it into the "Type R" Acura Integra
category. Shifting so much you feel like you're rowing a boat!

Possibly great on the track, but for daily driving and accelleration out of
corners, no torque is certain doom.

IMHO

Scott Meyers
Went from the 300+' Isky cam to a stock cam;
HUGE amount of torque available now   :-)