RE: "Judson"

To: "'Geoff Branch'" <branch@valinet.com>
Subject: RE: "Judson"
From: "Elliott, Patrick" <PElliott@attws-wr.swest.attws.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:05:51 -0800
Cc: "'Spridgets'" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
A  "Brand" name of Supercharger, very popular in the late Fifties, early
sixties.
Ford put these into the small T-birds (57-58) as a factory option. It's very
small and compact unit that mounts like a generator or other belt driven
accessory.
 BTW. I was looking at small superchargers for my Honda and noticed that K&N
makes a real small one that could fit into Spot (62 MKII).. only $2300..
maybe Santa might be nice to me this year.