Not LBC...but BC...

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Not LBC...but BC...
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 20:27:47 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Ok...its not a little british car...but it is british...I have the opportunity
to pick up a 73 XJ6 for next to nothing (under $200)...maybe even nothing...no
rust (other than minor surface) needs repaint...all the woodwork inside would
need revarnished...otherwise interior good...ran and drove when parked 8 years
ago...turns over now...not firing...pretty sure I can fix that easy...

Yes I know they are a money pit....yes I know they have no real value...yes I
know I am insane...but god I love the looks of it, I love a challenge or I
wouldnt own my sprite (and now an Alfa Romeo which just sorta showed up one
day)...and I hate to see it go to the scrapyard which is where it ends up if I
dont take it...so....what would you do????