Re: .Sailors Christmas (No LBC)

To: CONAN@RALVM8.VNET.IBM.COM, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: .Sailors Christmas (No LBC)
From: VolksPEZ@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 22:32:30 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
you are right they are aware and it seems they are seriously putting effort
into restoring the retirement system....but the 80k a year I am being offered
in compairason with the 18k a year I make I can build my own retirement :)  I
have been happy to serve my country but honestly it seem lately the backs of
the politicians have been turned to us and there is no good reason to
stay...it saddens me...I took pride in my service...but noone takes pride in
those who serve anymore...we have gone from a respected part of the fight for
freedom...to second class citizens...lacking respect for what we do and
compensation from our employers