Re: Computer advice sought (non LBC))

To: "spridgets" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Computer advice sought (non LBC))
From: "Guy Weller" <Guy@weller-lakes.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 20:52:49 -0000
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Typical of this amazing list !!
I ask for some totally non LBC advice on my intended computer upgrade and
have had a really good friendly response from so many!
I will contact those who have offered help off - List so as not to bomb out
the rest of you who have more important things to think about, like
Spridgets and Christmas and Peaches for the President (or have I got that
last bit wrong??)  <gg>

For the rest, Seasons Greetings from the UK

Guy