Arrow paint and sway bar install

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Arrow paint and sway bar install
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 1998 13:07:56 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Seasons greetings to all listers,
     Anyone out there know what type, brand, color paint to use to paint
an original Bugeye arrow?.  I bought one for my Bugeye at a British car
swap meet, but the PO had painted it silver at some point in the past.
Are the reproductions from VB and Moss the correct colors?  I guess I
could just use model car paints and spray over the gold and red paint
with a sealer.
     Second question: Does anyone know how to install an original Healy
Co. anti roll bar?   I bought an original unused Healy Motor Co. anti
sway bar, but there are no installation instructions that I can find in
any of the publications that I own.  Do you jack the car up and mark the
lower a-arms for drilling?  Do you jack it up partially? Or do you mark
it for drilling sitting on the ground.  All the Haynes manuals talk
about is removing and re-installing ("Installation is reverse of
removal."Hah!) an existing anti-sway bar on a newer model.  Thanks for
your input in advance.  I know I can count on this brain trust to come
up with something. Happy holidays, Ill be working.
             Mike MacLean-60 Sprite