Magazine Articles

To: Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Magazine Articles
From: AHSprite78@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Dec 1998 11:50:24 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Yesterday night I was flipping through some of (I hate to say this but) Miata
Magazines.  (My dad's in the Miata Club)  And what did I see?  A BUGEYE!  They
were comparing a Miata and a Bugeye.  They admired it for it's starkness and
handeling.  It was in the fall 1992 issue of Miata Magazine.  Just wondering
if they were or are on the list.  It's  a beautiful light blue one with
California plates.  It's a beauty.
Then the next one I looked at they were putting SU's on a Miata!  For a little
bit of british in that Japanese world.  They said it produced great power and
sounded a lot better than the fuel injection.  They put a pair off of a MGB.
They loved it because there was no fuel cut off at 7200 rpm.  They loved
reving it up to around 8000 rpm then shifting.  They were doing 0-60's in the
low 8's.  Not to bad.  (Summer 1992)

Matthew Smith
'67 Sprite