Joyous Seasons Greetings

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Joyous Seasons Greetings
From: Mike Maclean <macleans@earthlink.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 19:33:21 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
To All on the List,
  Have a very happy and safe holiday season.  I believe this list to be
one of the most helpful and giving group of people I've never met.  We
all have a common thread running through our lives, yet we are all
different in one way or another.  It amazes me to no end the way the
people on this list are in a giving and helpful frame of mind all year
round.
   May your spridgets run forever.  I can't wait to see what the new
year brings in LBC fun.
            Mike MacLean-60 Sprite