Re: I'm not a traitor but...follow up (no LBC content)

To: samesq@pacbell.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I'm not a traitor but...follow up (no LBC content)
From: Lancer7676@aol.com
Date: Sat, 26 Dec 1998 17:22:37 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 12/26/98 2:15:55 PM Eastern Standard Time,
samesq@pacbell.net writes:

<< The biggest
 problem on the inside is mildew >>

I saw a new spray advertised on Television that was supposed to do away with
mildew and mold and could be used safely on about any material--tile, paint,
or fabric.  I have not tried it so I don't know how well it works, nor do I
remember the name of it, but there is such a substance out there.  Anybody on
the list see it advertised and can you send Steve the name of it?

I think you are very fortunate to have such a vehicle.  I would jump at the
chance to have an old car in the great condition this one sounds like it is
in, given the ravages of time alone.  Besides---you no longer have a need for
a trailer--you can just haul your LBC in the trunk of the Fury.

----David