Re: I'm not a traitor but...follow up (no LBC content)

To: samesq@pacbell.net, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: I'm not a traitor but...follow up (no LBC content)
From: RBHouston@aol.com
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 12:52:02 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The Fury sounds neat, but I hope it wasn't the white one with a black
convertible top that passed through here on I-10 week before last.

It was on a car transporter and looked very cherry, but the drivers side
window was 3/4 down, and it was raining.

Happy new year to all, by the way.

Finally, my payments on the f-150 stop next year, so naturally I will be
looking for something else to buy....how about some suggestions from the list.

I should spend the money to cherry out the Midget or finish the TR$ (4, but $
is more correct), but geeze, with 450SLs in the paper for under $5000.00, and
XJSs for under $6000.00...ya gotta be tempted!

Robert Houston
74 Midget, Katy
63 TR4
94 F150