Re: HNY Indeed!

To: "Peter C" <nosimport@mailbag.com>, "spridgeteers" <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: HNY Indeed!
From: "Ron Soave" <redlotus@spacey.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 18:02:11 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Thanks, Peter.  As I picked up from the locals, "Ya, yer darn tootin' we're
dyin' to get there too, don'cha know!"

Snow blower?  Does it snow up there? (only kidding - saw a bit on Tuesday
as we were leaving.  Looks like a bit more on Saturday, don'cha know).

----------
<spridgets@autox.team.net>
> Cc: Team Thicko Mail List <team-thicko@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: HNY Indeed!
> Date: Thursday, December 31, 1998 5:25 PM
>
> Ahhhh, so you'll have room for the snow blower! good job!
> HNY...... we're waitin' for ya up here, hey.
> ;-)   Peter C
> -----------
>
> At 02:27 PM 12/31/98 -0500, Ron Soave wrote:
> >Just got word - after a week of negotiating our offer on a new residence
in
> >Northern Illinois was accepted.  Pertinent details:
> >
> >3 car garage, with one side having a 16 foot wide door with another 3
feet
> >on either side for shelving.  One of the 2 bays is 22 feet deep, the
other
> >is approx 26' deep.  The third garage is adjacent to the other 2 with an
8
> >foot door with 2 feet on either side of the door for shelves, and is
also
> >around 26' deep.  It is separated from the 2 car portion by sheetrock
(will
> >help prevent the inevitable scratches from chilren's bikes, blow-molded
> >plastic cars, etc.).  Not enough lighting or electrical outlets in the
> >garage, but I'm still misty eyed by the sheer square footage.  The
Bugeye