Re: Armstrong Lever Arm Dampers

To: <Daniel1312@aol.com>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: Armstrong Lever Arm Dampers
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 1999 10:18:21 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
The valves can be changed both for bump and rebound. You'd have to
speak to whoever supplied the uprated valves to find out what you actually
have.

Changing the damper oil affects both.

The standard weight is 20wt. Motorcycle fork oil is available in that
weight.

Lots of people seem happy with 30wt with standard valves.

Mike