Re: subscribers

To: "Rob Lewis" <rob-lewis@austin.rr.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: subscribers
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jan 1999 22:41:34 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Well Based on the Classic car site I thought it all was over priced.. and I
think the $19,000 for a nice driver is way to much... A gold level non
driven Bugeye.. might be worth it... but then to maintain it in perfect
condition you couldn't drive it either... (covering my head for all those
driving concours cars everyday in the snow in Wisconsin)  I know we would
all like to believe these prices but I think we are just flattering
ourselves.... Lets look at it in Reality.... I know My Wives Diamond
engagement ring is invaluable.. Simply as she won't sell it... but what is
it worth... I am thinking Zero....  and Her Bugeye... the same Zero....
Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR