Another lurker

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Another lurker
From: Robin Marler <robinm@radiks.net>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 10:21:11 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hello! My name is Robin and I'm a Sprite lover too. I've owned a '61 Bugeye
since 1966. It  didn't run for 20 or so years, just set in my garage. I did the
brakes and made it run 3 summers ago and have been driving it since. Probably
shouldn't admit this but I'm into classic Chevies too and currently have a '55
street cruiser that's taking all my fun car money. I keep the Bugeye licensed
and insured for periodic drives and plan to keep it for a retirement project.
I'm filing away some of the technical threads for future reference and enjoy
reading the list.