Re: hey all! Hello....

To: tob@taltec.net, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: Re: hey all! Hello....
From: "Doug MidKnight" <dmidknight@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 05 Jan 1999 22:29:55 PST
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Hello all,
Another lurker here, finally coming out of my shell. Doug is the name,
and though I read what you guys have to say, I don't possess a sprite as
yet. I do own one though, but it is in Texas, and I am in Florida. Have
never seen it, but I am going to meet her in two weeks if I can get my
van up and running by then. Yes, my Christmas is coming just a bit late!
I will have a million questions to ask once I get her. She is a 1960
Bugeye, the usual restoration project. I would like to get her done in a
year, which means she will likely see the light of day in 2002 with my
luck and limited skills. With your advice and parts for sale I may get
her done sooner!