Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>
Subject: Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 6 Jan 1999 03:22:30 -0800
Cc: <tob@taltec.net>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
You tell um Frank.... The Sprite has to be better it has AUSTIN HEALEY on
it!!!!!
Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR
(ignorance is No excuse for sheer stupidity)

----------
> From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
> To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com
> Cc: tob@taltec.net; spridgets@autox.team.net
> Subject: Re: Hey all again!! sorry for the lack of info
> Date: Tuesday, January 05, 1999 8:21 PM
>
> TYPE79@ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
> > If you insist...here goes...
> > A Sprite, as defined by Random House is "One of a class of supernatural
beings, generally conceived as...having magical powers capriciously
excercised for good or evil in human affairs."