re: differences

To: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: re: differences
From: Dave <dfox@blarg.net>
Date: Wed, 06 Jan 1999 14:37:19 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
My limited experience has shown me that
the average person thinks an Austin Healey Sprite
is a desireable exotic british sports car fit for the likes of James Bond
and that an
MG Midget is just a shoddy little automotive mistake !
" Oh yeah my uncle/brother/girlfriend had a Midget and it NEVER ran,
too bad you couldn't afford a Healey"

It's all in the name,
go figure !

Dave

At 05:04 PM 1/6/99 -0500, you wrote:
>In a message dated 06/1/1999  4:07:01AM, you write:
>
><< ny helpful info on differences of midget & sprite would be
> >appreciated... >>
>Hi Toby, list
>
>Midgets sold in the UK originally for more money than Sprites at the time
they
>were identical apart from minor trim and badging differences.
>
>Only certain Midgets had round wheel arche fenders at the rear which is
useful
>if you want to fit wide wheels and tyres (but same fenders can go on
Sprites).