Re: hording spridgets....

To: <racer45@bellsouth.net>
Subject: Re: hording spridgets....
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 16:00:16 +1100
Cc: <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I am in Melbourne - Australia not Florida!

I'm happy to discuss go-fast bits. It is one of my passions!

Feel free to ask - I've probably tried most things or at least done
serious investigation. I've also raced against most conceivable
modifications too!

Were/are you a pro nascar driver? I don't really follow that series as
the coverage here is almost non-existent. I do watch the highlights from
the local nascar racing here in Australia - Mostly at Calder Park
super speedway or "Thunderdome" as it is called. You might be interested
to know that they have taken those cars and run them on a couple of
road race circuits here in Oz. One such race was at Mt Panorama (Bathurst)
the same meeting as the Healey International Commemorative Race in
which I competed in the bugeye.

Man those cars are loud. We had to conform to 95dB, not those guys!!!

Mike

Mike