Re: hording spridgets....

To: "Dave" <dfox@blarg.net>, "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>, <Spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: hording spridgets....
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 20:11:15 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Yeah, I know, I know. But I would want too much for them in order to part
with them. I price myself out of the market!

Just so it is clear, not all these sprites are running. Two will never see
the road or track again, quite a few are in parts or are incomplete. One
is fire damaged (PO). There are only 6 to 9 that are complete, driveable
cars (depending on what you would consider driveable :-)

I look at a car and see what it might be, that, and my hoader nature, are
my failings! My wife calls me a bower bird - a native bird that collects and
hoardes all sorts of bright and sparkly trinkets for its nest.

The funny thing is my 2 boys (Stephen 7, Scott 5) are born hoarders as
well - they will never throw *anything* out - "Mum you *can't* throw that
out - we could use it for something". Even I have to laugh!

Mike