Re: not enough time....

To: <LRuggi2635@aol.com>, <TYPE79@ix.netcom.com>, <spridgets@Autox.Team.Net>, <carousel@cwix.com>
Subject: Re: not enough time....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Jan 1999 17:10:36 -0600
Cc: <odernheimer@juno.com>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I call all of this Blah Blah Blah.... interaction with folks who share the
same interests... or have a common bond and a honest concern for their
Fellow Healey lovers.... I didn't Know this list was for technical
interaction only... maybe the best filter here would be NO LIST.... or We
could all back up and conform...
Keith Turk BN2, AN5, AN9, Bonneville Camero LSR

----------
> From: LRuggi2635@aol.com
> To: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com; spridgets@Autox.Team.Net; carousel@cwix.com
> Cc: odernheimer@juno.com
> Subject: Re: not enough time....
> Date: Thursday, January 07, 1999 4:38 PM
>
> Yeah, especially clogging the list with "stuff".  My goodness-- don't
ever
> abandon maintaining your email or you'll get clogged up for sure,
especially
> if you're on 2 or 3 lists that like to talk about the weather, their Xmas
> presents, their wishes, hopes, dreams, coulda/woulda/shoulda...blah,
blah,
> blah... how do you guys find time to TOUCH an LBC with all this email? --
I'll