Re: not enough time....

To: LRuggi2635@aol.com
Subject: Re: not enough time....
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Thu, 07 Jan 1999 20:44:45 -0500
Cc: TYPE79@ix.netcom.com, spridgets@Autox.Team.Net, carousel@cwix.com, odernheimer@juno.com
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
LRuggi2635@aol.com wrote:
coulda/woulda/shoulda...blah, blah,
> blah... how do you guys find time to TOUCH an LBC with all this email?

Time is what you make of it. Watching the tube is a big waste of time.
I spend a lot of time on this computer talking with and making friends
(and enemys) who I have yet to meet. I also found the time tonight to
help a buddy disassemble his Midget front end. I'm back at the keyboard
and now I have a greasy mouse!
All this and it's not quite 9:00pm eastern time.
Tomorrow I am hooking up the recently acquired furnace in the garage.
Warm my bones with 110,000 BTUs in a 440 sq ft garage. I may never come
out from working on LBCs.

--
Frank Clarici
Toms River, NJ