RE: 60 Sprite in Newspaper

To: "'Peter Samaroo'" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, nosimport@mailbag.com, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: RE: 60 Sprite in Newspaper
From: BILL <billh@aaai.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Jan 1999 15:23:47 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
The groundswell of support on this is amazing! Does anybody know Ron
personally? I sure hope he wouldn't take this the wrong way. Sorry, just
playing Devils Advocate. RE: where to send the money. I will be out of
the office (where I get the Spridget E mail) so if you all come up with
where to send it sometime this weekend E mail at home
pbhunt@pacbell.net

Bill 'Herby' Hunt
62 MK II  (Herbytoy)
(Hey, have I ascended from lurker status?)