RE: 60 Sprite in Newspaper

To: BILL <billh@aaai.com>, "'Peter Samaroo'" <mrbugeye@hotmail.com>, spritenut@Exit109.com
Subject: RE: 60 Sprite in Newspaper
From: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Jan 1999 17:49:21 -0800
Cc: spridgets@Autox.Team.Net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
At 03:23 PM 1/8/99 -0800, BILL wrote:
>The groundswell of support on this is amazing!
Yes it is!
>Does anybody know Ron personally?
Probably, but not me
> I sure hope he wouldn't take this the wrong way. Sorry, just
>playing Devils Advocate.
Ya lost me there. What would be the wrong way? I think if he didn't want
it, something good would happen with the car.
> RE: where to send the money.
Hold on for a little while. All is well.
 I will be out of
>the office (where I get the Spridget E mail) so if you all come up with
>where to send it sometime this weekend E mail at home
>pbhunt@pacbell.net
>
>Bill 'Herby' Hunt
>62 MK II  (Herbytoy)
>(Hey, have I ascended from lurker status?)
 Perhaps descended from......

I have to go. I'll try to pickup theis email account over the weekend. Or
try me at LPCR@aol.com
You guys are great, we'll try to get this thing done. Don't know 'bout the
having it in the garage bit though.
Thanks Dave N., your the sentinal on this.
Later Peter (curling) Caldwell      details on your sports channel..... NOT
Peter Caldwell
1 very rough Innocenti
(the Sprite with an accent)
among other LBCs and 4WDBCs
Contact for: The Columbia County Bonspiel
        Curling on 13 sheets @ 5 clubs in WI
        Feb 5 - 7 1999