Re: British Pipe thread.......

To: Michael Dietsche <mdietsche@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: British Pipe thread.......
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 1999 17:33:04 -0500
Cc: MG List <spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Sender: owner-spridgets@triumph.cs.utah.edu
I can not speak for the 1500 but on a 1275, I picked up 1/8" pipe Tees
from Pepboys and fitted a idiot light along with the gauge in the A40
(Sprite oil/water gauge fitted to the dash) This is my daughters car.
Note females and gauge reading do not mix in my household!!
My wife blew a Sprite engine in her early days of driving, her
comment..."I think the oil gauge stopped working, the car also souinds
like a sewing machine" Thus the reason for a light and gauge in my
daughters car.
I just plumbed $2 worth of US fittings and fitted the oil gauge line and
light switch on the side of the block.

Good luck
Frank

--