Re: Gift Sprite

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: M Brouillette <mbrouill@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 1999 17:36:05 -0500
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Quick national search came up with these alternate cars:

59 AUSTIN HEALEY BEETLE eye SPRITE, needs floor work
   but complete CAR & also other body CAR, price $1000
   (502)895-8439 LOUISVILLE
   Location: Louisville, KY
1960 AUSTIN HEALEY BEETLE eye SPRITE, no ENGINE, no
     interior, $950 (918)333-4400 BARTLESVILLE
     Location: Bartlesville, OK
1967 Austin Healey Sprite

State: MO

Rolling chassis. Typical rust , but restorable. Good wings, frames, rear
tub. Rust at rockers and lower body. Some extras such as excellent
windshield and glass, seats, etc. No engine/trans....
You just install the rubber band. $500
Bill Duvall 816 246 4350 (message)
Or if everyone could just kick in another couple bucks...

59 AUSTIN HEALEY SPRITE MK1 BUGEYE
   This is a RHD sprite that is complete restored with 100 miles on it.
   It is supercharged and everything has been replaced to gain performance.
   $25,000. (Jason Hassenbusch 713-667-7894 Houston, TX)