RE: Gift Sprite

To: "'Curtis Carlson'" <carlson@navtech.com>, "spridgets@autox.team.net" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Gift Sprite
From: Phil Vanner <pvanner@pclink.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 1999 09:49:15 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
But Curt I just had an idea.

What about the basketcase '67 Sprite in Bloomington?

It's about 8 hours away from Rockford (Midwest winter driving speed) and is
a REAL basketcase completely disassembled, all the rusty parts of the tub
cut out (the front and rear are held together by the tranny tunnel and two
pieces of big angle iron welded across the door spaces) he has all the
repair pieces to replace the sills, floors, bottom of the rear wings, etc.
the spring hangers were not toast. He has seats, interior, dash, engine,
suspension etc all cleaned up and labeled in boxes in the garage.

It's mostly a pretty good pile of parts but if somebody really wanted they
could reassemble the body shell and make a car out of it. I haven't been
able to arrive at a price though.

Art any rate, wasn't somebody looking for an upgrade donor recently?

Phil Vanner
Minneapolis