Re: Winter Driving

To: Valentine <valntine@mail.ptd.net>
Subject: Re: Winter Driving
From: Rick/Carolyn <walters@mail.softcom.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:03:06 -0800
Cc: spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Yep, it sounds like it's that time of year.  Time for a polar bear run.
We do them out here in the late fall after the first snow.  Plow up
through the passes before they close.  Tops down, Ice hanging off the
mirrors and all.  Sounds like fun,  burrrrrrrrrr.

Rick

--
52 MGTD,Sparky    74 MGB, B-tris    76 XJ12 Coupe, Jacque
60 Bugeye, Puddles      58 MGA Coupe, Ruby