Re: Gift Sprite

To: RBHouston@aol.com
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: Frank Clarici <spritenut@Exit109.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Jan 1999 19:24:16 -0500
Cc: rcbrown@lucent.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net

RBHouston@aol.com wrote:

> How about the gift Sprite Frank offered?  Do we need to contribute $ for
> transportation, or do I hear ROADTRIP in the wind up there?

I have the Sprite but no way to move it from here to there.
I can borrow a trailer and take it to central PA if we want to make a
"tag run" delivery where several people take the car so many miles west.
The car can start out here, pick up the needed fender from Kevin in PA,
the next driver could stop in Ohio and grab a bonnet (if there is one
out there) and so on. Maybe the car will be complete by the time it gets
to Ron's.

If this happens or not, if anyone still wants to donate to Rick Moses
and SPRITE, send cash, check, or money order (US dollars) make checks
out to SPRITE and mail to:

SPRITE
1421 E. Chocolate Ave
Hershey, PA 17033

If you are not a reciepient of the Sprite Newsletter, send some SASEs
along with the donation. Some articles, trivia, tech tips, or any thing
else is always welcome for the newsletter.
The more money Rick has to work with, the better the newsletter.
If he gets lots of money, Sprite Spree 03 will be even better then
Sprite Rush 98.
Everything Rick does is for the good of these cars, he volunteers his
time and a lot of his own money. Think of it as an investment! You will
see a return on your money. Not in dollar form but in smiles per gallon.

Frank Clarici

ps, do not send any money to George via me. He will buy NOS parts with
the money and keep them for himself :)