Re: Gift Sprite

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>, "R. C. Brown" <rcbrown@lucent.com>, "George Procyshyn" <geopro@cyberdrive.net>
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite
From: Peter C <nosimport@mailbag.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Jan 1999 09:45:39 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Keith,
        I agree. Ron NEEDS something to fill the void in his garage. Can't let
someone get away with having room! I haven't heard anything from the buyer
of the original $800 Bugeye, but I wasn't expecting anything til Saturday.
My fingers are crossed.
Peter C
'31 Morris Minor, '52 Austin Champ 4WD, '52 BN1 100-4, '60 Land Rover 109
SW, '64 Land Rover 88, "65ish Innocenti, '66 Land Rover 88, '68 MGC-GT, '73
Land Rover  88 and several mundane cars and NO MORE ROOM.