Re: Square Nose Bugeye (?)

To: "Rick" <rickfisk@concentric.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Square Nose Bugeye (?)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:03:17 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
It looks terrific. There is a photo in one of the books, it might even
be original sprites and healeys but it is more likely one of the others.

If I find the photo I'll post the details.

IMHO, this looks *much* better than a bugeye front on a squarebody rear.

A Sebring front looks terrific on either!

Mike