Re: Square Nose Bugeye (?)

To: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>, "Rick" <rickfisk@concentric.net>, <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Square Nose Bugeye (?)
From: "Mike Gigante" <mikeg@vicnet.net.au>
Date: Mon, 18 Jan 1999 16:24:58 +1100
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Why is this photo in one of the spridget books? because it was one of
the styling studies that was contemplated for the new MkII Sprite/Mk 1
Midget.

This is purely from memory so I could have it back to front, but the design
of
the MkII Sprite was split between MG and Healey. I *think* that Healey did
the
front and MG did the rear and that Healey preferred the rear to be the same
as the Mk I. The story is in the book so I'm sure that I, or someone else,
will
correct any inaccuracies before too long.

Mike