Re: RUST

To: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: RUST
From: "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 1999 14:46:31 -0800
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
    I remember long ago I tried this technique for something or another, but
I think it did it for the opposite of what your doing. I had a different set
up and I was trying to make Iron Oxide for one of my chem projects. It made
rust pretty fast, an old Iron nail was completely eaten away in a matter of
hours. I forgot what set up I had exactly. This is fun stuff though...I
never thought of doing the opposite but it is definitely doable though the
laws of chemistry. I will try in one of these days. Just think, putting your
engine together with shiny parts....ohh yeah...