Re: !@##^email

To: "Rick Snover" <rsnover@ix.netcom.com>, "Larry and Sandi Miller" <millerls@ado13.com>
Subject: Re: !@##^email
From: "Larry Miller" <millerls@email.msn.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 08:09:17 -0800
Cc: <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Rick

While this is a nice program, it, like the other's of it's type that I have
tried, will not work with MSN. I assume it's because of the SPA (Secure
Password Authentication) used by MSN. A lot of email programs also will not
work because of this.

Anyone know of software of this type that will work with SPA.

I've bombed MS with a dozen or so emails over the past 30 hours or so with
no response (none expected). Also called a couple of more MS numbers that I
found last night, no joy there either.

I even tried one to gates@microsoft.com. It did not come back, at least not
yet.

As soon as the local ISP business office opens I'm ditching MSN.

Larry Miller