Re: Horn workings

To: rcarlson@csw.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Horn workings
From: GMari58175@aol.com
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 1999 11:24:17 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 99-01-20 10:45:06 EST, rcarlson@csw.com writes:

<< I need to locate any documentation/advice on the workings of the horn in
the
 bugeye. I have tried to install the horn push with a repro plunger, but it
 appears as if the plunger is too wide. I also have tried an original plunger
 and it also appears too long. There has to be something that I'm missing.

Rob,
There is something missing here.  The plundgers avail. from Moss etc. are
(believe it or not) actually pretty good in size fit etc.  I did find however
that I did have to file the plunger diameter down a bit as one I had wass too
thick for the hole in the steering wheel.  Better to rework the plunger at
$6.00 than drill a bigger hole in your steering wheel.  Didn't have to take
too much off the diameter of the plunger though.
george marinos
sprite MKII AN6
glen rock, nj