Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????

To: nory_midget@yahoo.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????
From: Ajhsys@aol.com
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 10:25:30 EST
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
In a message dated 1/21/99 12:22:39 AM Eastern Standard Time,
nory_midget@yahoo.com writes:

<< I've had an interesting week.  Due to the weight of the accumulation
 of 5 ft. of snow over a two week period, my garage roof collapsed. The
 walls are buckled and it appears to be a total loss.  On the bright
 side, there were no cars or people in the garage, I was able to rescue
 the snowblower, lawnmower, and weedeater, and my insurance will cover
 the damage.

 Anyhoo, I just thought I'd let you all know that I'll be getting a new
 garage in the spring and, uh, well, ahem..... if anybody wanted to
 fill it with a basketcase bugeye or two, that would be ok with me. (-8

Sorry to hear about your garage.  I'm sure the replacement will be everything
you have dreamed about, making life with an LBC much more pleasant.  I'm glad
no one was hurt, and no cars were damaged.  Sounds like you need that
snowblower!  5' of snow is a scarey thought!

Allen Hefner
'77 Midget (DSP)
'92 Mitsubishi Expo LRV Sport (HS)