Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????

To: Ajhsys@aol.com, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Gift Sprite - Part II ????
From: Nory P <nory_midget@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Jan 1999 08:03:35 -0800 (PST)
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I guess it was a blessing in disguise - we really needed a new garage
anyway.  It was looking a little rickety, and really didn't provide
any protection from the weather.  It'll be nice to go out and play in
a new garage and not be exposed to the weather, like we were in the
old one.  I feel kinda bad about the one casualty though: a cactus
that was spending it's dormant period on a barrel (ok, beer keg) in
the garage - now under a pile of garage & snow.  I don't think it can
be saved.

==

***The above address is for list purposes only.  Please send private e-mail, as
before, to Nory@webtv.net
-----NORY
Don't assume that because you have found one problem, you have found the ONLY
problem.