Re: paint scheme....

To: "Frank Clarici" <spritenut@Exit109.com>, "R. Toby Atwater" <tob@taltec.net>
Subject: Re: paint scheme....
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 07:10:11 -0800
Cc: "Sprite Maling List" <spridgets@autox.team.net>
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
Frank.... TOBY.... here is the real deal... first you acknowledge it is
your car and your taste.... if you decide not to compete in concours events
with it... and you like it.... then nothing else matters...  Lots of folks
in our Healey club aren't into concours cars... and in the popular class
cars, beauty is in the eye of the beholder...

Personally I am spending half my life these days getting this Salt flat
Camaro ready for the season... and as a person with a significant interest
in Healeys of all kinds one of the paint schemes I have come up with is in
fact the side panels of the Healey on my Camaro.... I was going to do the
Ice Blue and white.. except I was going to put the white on top... I still
don't know what color the car is going to be.. and won't till I buy the
paint... I am considering all kinds of weird paint schemes with the main
focus on being somewhat traditional....

bottom line... if you like it.... go for it... I would vote for it in a
popular class simply because you had a different thought...

Keith Turk
Austin Healey 100  /  Bugeye / Box Sprite / Bonneville Land Speed Racer
Camaro ( D Gas Altered )