Temporary Windscreen

To: mgs@autox.team.net, spridgets@autox.team.net
Subject: Temporary Windscreen
From: Richard D Arnold <richard.arnold@juno.com>
Date: Sun, 31 Jan 1999 08:23:31 -0600
Sender: owner-spridgets@autox.team.net
I was leafing through my Haynes MGB manual last night.  Near the
beginning  is a photograph showing emergency items and spares one should
keep on hand, including a 'temporary windscreen.'   The idea of a
temporary windscreen interests me:  can someone tell me what the product
is and how it works?  Of course, if it's just a sheet of plastic (to be
thrown over the parked vehicle to prevent water damage until the broken
windscreen is replaced) it is nowhere near as interesting as I thought.

Rich
Council Bluffs, Iowa, USA

'74.5 RB MGB "Miss Maggie"
'78 Chevy Half-Ton "Waltzin' Matilda"  (LBC Support Vehicle)
'79 Midget "Miss Molly"

richard.arnold@juno.com  or  rdarnold@neonramp.com